A tailored, personal experience. Whether you have one property or a portfolio we’ll ensure our services suit your needs. We can provide the following:
- Fully Managed
- Letting and Rent Collection
- Let Only
Find out more about the fees for each service and whats included.
You will have a dedicated Property Manager. Property Management is a core element of our business. Many of our clients have been with us for years and we are proud of our relationships with them. Your Property Manager will arrange the following:
- Property inspections
- Report maintenance issues to landlord and resolve as agreed
- Obtain quotes & instruct contractors with landlord approval
- Arrange check out at the end of each tenancy
Our in-house administration team will undertake:
- Referencing the tenant & guarantor.
- Arrange inventory
- Tenancy agreements
- Tenant Deposit Registrations
- Collect rents and payment made to landlord via Bacs with monthly statement
- Arrange monthly rental statements. Provide a free annual tax report on request
- Look after HMO’s & legal obligations
- Arrange Gas checks and
Energy Performance Certificates
- Recover any damages from tenant deposits where appropriate
- Advising on current landlord responsibilities and legislation
Our in-house referencing programme for tenants includes:
- Providing guarantor. If this is not possible then the full rent for the fixed term contract is required (usually 6 or 12 months)
- Guarantor’s Financial reference
- Proof of ID and Right to Remain if appropriate
- Employment reference
- Financial reference
- Previous Landlord reference
- We only rent to housing benefit tenants when instructed so by the landlord
Rent payment required by monthly standing order.
A hassle free, transparent experience.